Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tavern in the Square

Hi everyone! I wanted to write today about one of our favorite places to eat in the Boston area that has delicious gluten free food. Tavern in the Square has six great locations throughout the Boston area.

They used to have a separate gluten free menu that included all the items, however they have recently combined the menu's so there is just one menu with all the gluten free items clearly indicated. They serve all their sandwiches on a gluten free roll. They have tons of appetizers, sandwiches, salads, entrees and sides that are so good. My particular favorites are the nachos, spinach and artichoke dip, feta and avocado salad, tomato mozzarella melt, the burger is always a good choice, turkey burger is great and the mashed potatoes are wonderful. The only downside is they don't have many gluten free deserts. They have trivia two nights a week and one night have a deal on burgers I think. I haven't taken pictures of the food so unfortunately I don't have any for you, but I'll add some when I go next time!!

Stop by and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment